Friday, April 19, 2013

Fashion gone too far

Fashion pushed to the extreme, where we, simple muggles and mortals, do not understand fashion and ponder  what the fashion designer "smokes".


1. Men, I dare you





2. Ummm... there's something on your face... Here, take my razor.



3. At the least the expression "you're as flat as cardboard" can be applied






4. Hobo on the left, runway model on the right. Spot the differences




5. Magic trick gone bad. Maybe someone could untie her.




6. I like your hair... and your glasses.





7. Odd hair, but still pretty cool



8. I've always wanted to be under the projectors




9. Reminds me of a shell. Maybe someone should but her back in the ocean





10. Umm... take whatever you want



11. I didn't feel like showing off my curves of anyways



12. That's ok, I wanted my feet to hurt anyways


13. Wow! That diet can make miracles





14. Speechless



15. At least you always have a table with you. You know, in case you urgently need to fill in a form or sign something.

16. Someone should tell her: that's not how you wear underwear.





No comments:

Post a Comment