Thursday, April 18, 2013

Moments that rocked your childhood

15 moments that will bring back some nostalgia.

1. He loves me, he loves me not















2. It was hard to start one of these, but they were so fun to make


















3. "No sir, it's a clock not a tamagotchi..." I loved these by they were banned from my school



















4. I never got the game, but I loved trading them.





















5. I'm from the Gameboy generation





















6. and the walkman generation, and it was fun rewinding one of those bad boys




















7. I always wanted a pair!

















8. The floating duckies!





















9. My Saturday and Sunday mornings












10. The Domino Ralley
















11. I could watch this movie again and again





















12. Making one of these: "Red? He doesn't like you".

















13. That feeling





















14. Secretly wishing that Tom would catch Jerry one day













15. Owning one of these, sticking it to the wall and having your mom yell at you because it leaves a mark.



No comments:

Post a Comment