Saturday, August 3, 2013

5 stages of grief when finishing a TV show




I recently just finished watching Desperate Housewives (I know, I am way behind. But I got bored of the show, stopped watching, then started watching it again a few weeks ago), and I when I was done, I realized how bored I was and how there was nothing else to watch (I did find a few new good series, but most of them are in their first season). So here are the 5 stages of grief when finishing a show:


1.     Denial: No! It can’t be over! There’s probably a new episode coming out next week or next month. *Google and search everything about the show*. They wouldn’t do this to me.

2.     Anger: How dare they! Plus it was a crappy ending. Why would they stop such a good show! They could have gone on for a few more years.

3.     Bargaining: Maybe I can send them a letter? Or if I get a good grade on my next exam they might put the show back on.

4.     Depression: *Sobbing and eating a tub of ice cream while watching the reruns on tv*. That was such a good show, how could it be over? My life is over, I have nothing else to do.


5.     Acceptance: Oh well, it was a good show… sorta. Oooohhhh Pretty Little Liars is back on, that seems interesting. Who is “A”?


Personally, I’ve found a pretty good show: Under the Dome. But since it just started, and I’m on vacation, I’ve decided to stare a bit less at my computer screen, and a bit more at the view. Also, if you don’t know where to watch your shows, here are a few good websites who stream the night after they air in the US:
www.icefilms.info - Good for streaming movies and any TV show, and also lets you download in SD and HD

vodly.to/?tv – known as 1channel until recently, it offers great one of the largest variety of streaming (from deadliest catch, to the bachelorette, or suits or how I met your mother). It doesn’t offer any downloads. There is also a movie section, which is also great. This is my go-to website for movies and shows.

watchseries.lt – I use this one as a backup when voldy.to is having technical problems, or when they are missing a few episodes. Again, a huge variety of tv shows, and all in streaming

www.tvshow7.eu - Good site, which is always updated. However they only offer the mainstream tv shows (Pretty little liars, suits, Cougar Town etc) and no reality shows.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment